Sunday, May 10, 2015

Exciting Happenings!

Boy, oh boy! SO much has happened! And I've completely neglected to write anything.... so, fair warning: long blog post and picture overload ahead.....

Our family went to St. George during Spring break. It was nice to get away from work for  a few days! We had a good time hiking, going out to dinner, swimming and being together.


We went to Brick Oven for dinner one night and were playing a game called "Heads Up" on my phone. A family full of boys started playing with us - this little one climbed up on my lap. I made a new friend! He told me he'd even draw me a map to his house so I could come find him. What a cutie.


We went and got ice cream one night and asked for all mini's - we ended up getting all large's! Way too much ice cream......

I was so incredibly blessed with so many amazing friends. Every single one of them has helped bless my life in more ways than they can even imagine. 


We had just got home from Morgan's wedding and were having fun with Callie's selfie stick.


This beautiful lady in the middle is such a great example to me!! She has been through a great deal and now manages to live every day with a smile on her face and joy in her heart. She is so strong and courageous and I couldn't be more thankful to get to be a part of her life! She was my first friend upon moving to Utah and still remains to be a good friend of mine. My other friend, Marissa, has been there through the thick and thin with us both! The three of us have been together for years now and I've loved every moment with them both.



Jamie, Mary, Megan and I went on a little road trip after Stake Conference a few weeks ago. We went all around the lake and stopped at a really cool abandoned factory. I feel so honored and blessed to get to not only work with, but be friends with these amazing women!!


Kayla got married!! This young woman has been a fantastic example to me throughout our time knowing each other. I can't believe she's already married! But I'm so excited for her to start this new journey in her life. She made an amazingly beautiful bride and will be an outstanding wife and someday, mother. Thank you for your example to me, Kayla!


Sydnee went to Prom!! She looked absolutely stunning in her dress. So thankful for three fun sisters.


EmmaLee got her mission call!! I love this picture of her. I was so happy to be a part of her call opening!!


All the high school girls that were there supporting Emm.


EmmaLee has been a dear friend of mine for a few years now. We didn't really get to know each other until we were Sophomore's, but we've been playing flute together since seventh grade. I remember being so jealous of her while we were in band together! Now look at us... :). She has been an amazing example to me and still is every single day. She inspires me and helps me to see my potential - I couldn't be more thankful for her! I'm so excited for her to have the chance to serve a mission for the LDS church. I know she'll do many amazing things while serving in Indianapolis, Indiana.... I'm happy I get her for a few more months!!!


This right here... is the Westlake marching thunder for the 2015 marching band season!! We have more color guard that weren't in this picture, but look how big we're getting?! Yesterday we had our first basics camp. It was a long day, but already they're sounding so good!! I'm excited to see where this season takes us as we work hard and progress! I have twelve cute flute players that I'm looking forward to getting to know and work with. Here's to a great season!! SO excited!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!