Monday, June 9, 2014

Family Trip to Wyoming

This past weekend I went to Jackson Hole Wyoming with my cute family. It had been almost 7 weeks since I had seen them, so seeing them was very exciting for me. They came and picked me up at BYU-Idaho on Wednesday and we drove to our little condo in Wyoming where we'd be staying until Sunday morning. Thursday, we went four-wheeling for four hours! I absolutely LOVE four-wheeling and had a blast driving on the windy paths with my family.


Ashlyn and I rode together a majority of the time. She got to drive for a little bit and it scared me SO bad! But I'm a little reckless myself so I'm sure she was every bit as nervous with my driving as I was with her.


All of us lookin' like some pretty legit bandits




Sydnee and I. Love this girl to pieces!! Even if we do have our moments.... ;)


All the girls. I didn't realize how much I missed spending time with these crazies until we were messing around and goofing off.

Friday we went water rafting. It was SO much fun! I was a little nervous to begin with but once we got going I was wanting bigger and bigger waves.

                                      

The whole fam all geared up.



In our mighty attractive wet suits.....



They had a photographer that took pictures of each raft on the biggest part of the river.

Saturday was my homework day..... lot's and LOT'S of math assignments to do. But once all that was done and out of the way, we went swimming at Jackson's rec center and then went to a shoot out and rodeo. 

Ashlyn and I



Sydnee and I


Ash and I


Mom, Hollie & I


Mom and I


Sydnee, me, and Hollie


Sydnee and I. I love this picture :D

I'm so thankful to have been blessed with such an amazing family! I have some pretty great siblings and parents that love each of us so much. I had such a fun weekend and already miss my family like crazy!!! Still loving my time here in Idaho though! Can't believe we're more than half way done with the semester already. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Cambri. You have a beautiful family. I loved all the pictures. Families really are what this life (and eternal life) are all about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!