Monday, June 23, 2014

Families are Forever

This past weekend I went home to spend the weekend with my cute family! Gosh I miss them dearly! Even though I had seen them a few weeks earlier, it was a very good and much needed break from school for me. I'm so grateful for my family and loved ones! God has blessed me so much and I couldn't be more grateful for all that He's given me and done for me. Life is beautiful.







So grateful I get to be with these goobers for ALL eternity!! :D

I was also blessed with the most amazing and inspiring best friends in the whole entire world. Seeing them for the first time in literally months was such a special treat! I miss them all dearly and can't wait to be home with them again. 


BreAnne and I


EmmaLee and I. This girl man... she's amazing! It's been since Christmas since I've seen her! I talk to her almost every day though so I feel like we still see each other on a daily basis. I miss you EmmaLee!!


Callie & I


Kayla & I


Brianna & I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!