Wednesday, May 21, 2014

More College


I feel SO incredibly blessed to be friends with these beautiful girls!! Each of them are amazing and I love them dearly! A few weeks ago we had a girls night shopping at Maurice's. We had the whole store to ourselves for an entire hour. So fun!

{Angela, Emily, Rachel, Tisa, Isabel, Becca, me, and Sarah}


{Alan & I}


{Alan, me, and Emily}

Last week we had our stake conference meetings. During the Saturday meeting, we decided it was appropriate to take pictures of us enjoying ourselves........




After FHE, we all went out and played human knot and made these pyramids.

As I've said before, I feel incredibly blessed to be here! I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends to be with. Already the semester is going by way too quickly and I'm not looking forward to the day I'll have to say goodbye.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Cambri! You're so beautiful and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!