Monday, May 12, 2014

BYUI Spring Semester

This second semester up here at BYUI has been nothing but great! I've loved every single second of it. I was a little nervous to move... because it meant a new ward, new calling, new people to meet, etc. But I haven't regretted it for one second. My new ward is completely fantastic and I've had such a great time getting to know all of the people in it.


The first weekend back at school, someone from our ward made the decision to be baptized. Even though I didn't know him very well at the time, it was so fun to be there and a part of his baptism.


Logan, Isabel, Angela, Emily, me, and Rachel at Logan's baptism. 


All of the girls surrounding Logan after his baptism.


Alan, Grant, me, Tisa, and Emily

Last week, some of our FHE groups did a combined FHE activity. We went to Beaver Dick park where we had a fire and roasted marshmallows. After most of the people left, some of us stayed behind and jumped into the freezing river. 



A few days later we went back.

Me, Emily, & Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!