Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My How Time Flies!

My how time flies! This Thursday, when the tale lights of the car I'm in leave this town of Rexburg, I will have officially completed my first semester of college. WHOOT! My first finals week and jury performance will be over! Only seven more!..... yay.

Weekend Retreat w/the Roomies
A few weekends ago I brought two of my roommates to visit home. We spent Saturday at Temple Square, saw Divergent and Life of Walter Mitty (both very good!!), and spent time with my family. On Sunday we took pictures with my mom.






So grateful for these girls! They've made my first semester here at BYU-Idaho SO much fun! Sad to be leaving Angie and Rachel, but on to new fun adventures in room 213!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!