Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas

Had such a wonderful Christmas with my amazing family this year, and I loved every second spent with each of them. I've especially had a great time with my mom as we've gotten to be together more once I quit my job at Extend Health a few days ago. 

It's crazy to think how fast the time has gone these past few months. Next week I'll be in Idaho putting together my room and getting ready to attend school! I couldn't be more excited and scared/nervous and sad-all at the same time. But I'm very grateful for the opportunity I have to be going there and can't wait to start making new friends and memories.


This year we did another "Dinner in Bethlehem". We ate on the ground, dressed in proper Bethlehem attire and ate Bethlehem food-fish and bread (and fruit and veggies). I love the simplicity of that dinner. Usually we have ham and potatoes, but instead we had a simple meal and were able to have a great time talking about the birth of our Savior-also joking about what they would have talked about in Bethlehem around the dinner table.


So glad I was able to spend Christmas with this crazy family of mine. I'm sure going to miss every single one of them-even if some of them are harder to get along with ;).


Also had such a great night with this beautiful girl. We went to Orange Leaf and got frozen yogurt, came back to play a game with my mom and then sat in my basement talking until 1 AM just talking. I'm so grateful for her and the friendship she's given me. She's one that I'm sure going to miss when I leave for school this weekend, but can't wait to hear about all of the exciting things coming her way. Love you Brianna!!

Can't believe I'm leaving for school this Saturday. Time went by way too fast. But I'm definitely looking forward to the new memories and friendships I'll be creating. I'll be sure to keep you posted :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!