Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Getting Ready for BYU-Idaho!

A couple months ago I dreaded the long wait ahead of me until I could start packing up for college at BYU-Idaho. Now we're a mere 24 days away and the excitement I once felt is now mixed with complete nervousness. But I couldn't be more excited to meet my great roommates (I've already talked to to of them and they're the sweetest human beings on the planet) and be with all those amazing people.

Mom and I went shopping for all my fun kitchen shtuff. Had such a great time bumming around with her today :). I'm excited to start packing and getting everything together to move in a few weeks.


Went to the High School yesterday to visit all my friends. And Summer was really the only one there!! She decided to skip fourth period and we spent the rest of the time driving around and watching videos on my computer. Such a fun girl! I'm going to miss you Summer Baker! Even if you're a big bully ;).


Tonight was the Christmas concert at the High School. Each of the bands did a great job and are sounding great. Sad I'm not sitting up there performing but so glad I was able to be apart of such an amazing band program. 

Hope you're all having an amazing holiday season with lots of laughter and love. Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!