Friday, November 22, 2013

last marching band post for the year :(

St. George Trip!

I can't believe the marching band season is over!! It went by SO fast. But I couldn't be more excited for next year :).

This year the Halloween dance in St. George was on Halloween, so the flutes all dressed up as a biker gang! Yes-we are the coolest section ever.


Jennifer, me & Jenna


Talia and I


Morgan, me and Caitlyn. Oh Morgan :). We will miss you!!


Sydney, Kaylee, me and Talia


Callie, me and Kayla. AF did a great job!


4A STATE CHAMPIONS!!! AND fourth in the state, second Utah band!! I was so happy and excited I couldn't stop smiling. They did a fantastic job and I couldn't be more proud!! What an amazing end to a great season!


Our band was practicing at a park when some of my cute AF friends were coming home from the temple and stopped to say hi. Love these beautiful girls!!
Melanie, Natalie, me, Kayla and Kiana


The Woodwind Section!! All of these kids are AHAMAZING! They never ceased to amaze me. They each worked hard and did a great job this season. Couldn't be more proud of all their hard work, dedication and love for band. I'm so grateful I was able to staff for such great kids.


Mary was a senior when I was a Freshman at AF. It's been so much fun staffing with her this year and I'm so grateful for the things that she's taught me and the incredible amount of patience she's had with me as I've learned. Can't wait to work with her and the woodwinds again next year!


Westlake Staff-some of them :). I had such a fun time getting to know and working with all of these incredible people.


Flute Party! Had all my flutes over for a flute party and such a fun time laughing with each of these girls. I'm going to miss seeing all of their bright, happy faces in just a few short weeks!


Yes, yes I do go to the High School for lunch sometimes to see my friends. And I LOVE it :). I'm always so excited to see all their faces as I open the band room doors.


The band banquet was tonight and it was so fun to see all of the band students and staff again. We had an incredible season and couldn't be more proud of each and every one of the students. 
Denise, me and Chelsea. These cute girls are my senior flutes and I'm going to miss them so much! They did an amazing job and I've been very proud of their constant hard work and positive example towards the rest of the flutes. They're going to do amazing with whatever they do in their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!