Friday, August 16, 2013

sure gonna miss these three :)

These three beautiful girls are going off to college this Saturday and I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss them like cRaZy. Each one of them have made my life so much better and not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for each of them.

EmmaLee
I met EmmaLee our first year of band, although I didn't really know her until our first year of Marching Band in 2009. We've played the flute together for almost six years. She's been an AMAZING flute player since day one and I'm glad I was able to have her as such a great example in band! 
We were in every single girls choice dance group together. I wouldn't want it any different. She made each dance so much fun and I'm SO glad we were able to be together for each of them. And I'm so happy we were able to see each other in our SUPER pretty dresses at PROM :) :) :).
Pretty sure EmmaLee was the best flute section leader ever :). So glad I was able to be in the flute section while she was section leader. She has always been a good example to me of what a good leader should be. 
EmmaLee and I didn't become really good friends until 2011, and I'll never forget the day her "group" let me in. I'm so thankful I became such good friends with her and that we've been able to stay that way ever since.
EmmaLee, thanks for being my bestest friend in the whole entire world!!
Thanks for your never ending example of what a true friend should be. You've always been there for me for the past few years and I hope and pray our friendship will forever remain the same. 
I've loved being in marching band with you and being able to work hard and perform amazing things with you for four years.
Thank you for your smile. I'm pretty sure there was a never a day when you weren't smiling. You're always so positive and bubbly and want to make everybody happy. Thank you for that :).
Thank you for your amazing testimony as well. You shine with the light of Christ and I couldn't be more thankful for that. You're an amazing example of someone who knows she is a beloved daughter of God.
Thank you for all the fun times and memories. I will remember and cherish them forever and ever. I know we'll have many more great ones.
I wish you the best of luck down at Snow. You're going to do amazing things and I can't wait to hear all about them and visit you AS SOON AS YOU COME HOME (I'm dead serious)!!
I'm going to miss you SOOOOO much!! But have so much fun :)

love,
cam :)


Morgan
Oh Morgan :). Morgan has been through three years of marching band with me and I'm so glad I was able to have her as an example of a GREAT flutist as well. 
Morgan is probably one of my most favorite people EVER. She's always so happy and I LOVE that. She can make anybody smile and have a good time :). There has never been a dull moment with Morgan.
Morgan, thanks for being just the greatest! I missed you SO much last year while you were at college and I know I'm going to miss you just as much if not more this year while you're gone again.
Thank you for your positive and happy example. You've never been negative or rude to anyone and I'm so thankful for that. 
Thank you for being such a great example of a what a strong woman should be. I look up to you in a gazillion ways and hope to someday be like you :). 
Good luck in college!!!! I can't wait to see you soon!

love,
cam :)


Syvanna

Syvanna was my first friend when I moved to Utah and she quickly became my best friend. I'm pretty sure we hung out almost every day. I was always at her house and she was always at mine.
She is probably one of the cRaZiEsT people I know but I LOVE her to death! She knows how to make anyone smile big and laugh their guts out.

Syvanna,
Thank you for being such an INCREDIBLE friend to me. I miss the days when we used to "live" at each others homes and play every day. But I'm glad we've been able to spend some time together before you leave for school.
Thanks for always having a blast with me :). There is really never a dull moment with you. Even though we fought a lot, I still loved you like a sister.
Thank you for showing my what a true best friend is. I'm so glad we were able to be so close and I hope that that will never change. Stay amazing :).
Can't wait to see and hear from you again. Good luck in college. I'll miss you!!

love,
cam :)

"The most beautiful discovery true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." Elizabeth Foley. I absolutely LOVE this quote! I've had a few friends worry about wether or not we will stay friends once they or I leave for college. And the answer is a loud "OF COURSE!!". 

I have been blessed with some of the most amazingly incredible friends. Each of them has a strong testimony of this gospel and are traveling in the right path. Could there be any better examples? I'm SO grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing me with each of them. They've each taught valuable lessons to me and created memories I'll never forget.

Thanks for being such great friends. I wish you all the best of luck and I know you'll do amazing. I'll miss you :)

1 comment:

  1. Cambri! You're just the best! Thanks so much for writing this! You are too sweet! I am going to miss you sooooo much! But I really do know that we will be friends forever! I'm pretty sure you're one of the best things that has ever happened to me! Thanks for everything! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!