Friday, February 28, 2014

A few weeks ago two of my close friends (Melanie Rugg & Kayla Jackson) came to BYU-Idaho to visit me!! I'm so happy we were able to make that work! I had such a fun time with these two beautiful girls. Love you both!!


I walked in the door from a concert I had that night, wearing my black concert dress. There was a masquerade ball that night and Mel and Kayla wanted to go. Who wouldn't?! It's a college dance and there are men there. LOL. I argued I had no dress but before I knew it we were walking out of the apartment towards this masquerade and I was wearing my concert dress... 



We thought the masks made us look like ducks


We walked up to the temple Monday morning. It was beautiful that day!! Didn't even wear a jacket!


So grateful for these two gorgeous girls in my life!!


Me and two of my roomies!! So thankful for them!



Walking around the gardens-wish it was spring time!!


Visiting the bird. Today it was mean!




Isabel bought a fruit cup from the cross roads and I had the oven on making spaghetti, so she decided to grill her pineapple. 

Isabel and I started working out together and eating better. Today we were sitting on the couch doing homework and she looked up from her computer and folded her arms and looked at the ground and said: "Cambri, I have a confession." I looked up at her and she said "Yesterday at the crossroads... I bought a pie" and she looked away from me. I laughed for at least ten minutes. Never a dull moment with this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!