Friday, February 14, 2014

The many adventures at BYU-Idaho

Having SO much fun up here living with these crazy roommates!! Loving music education and can't wait to learn more and get better.


Walking home after pranking our FHE brothers, Isabel wanted to see if she could see her face in the snow if she put her face in it. 


You could :)


The struggle was REAL! Isabel didn't want to climb the latter into her bed, so she thought she'd try an "easier" approach........... 


For Adam's (our FHE brother) birthday, we made a rainbow nerd cake! I'd say it turned out pretty well.



His birthday card



I visited home last weekend and got back right at curfew! I thought it would be funny if I had to climb up the wall to get inside. Isabel decided to try it the next day.


One night we stayed up into 4:30 AM! At least I did. Rachel wanted to make cookie dough at 2:30... why not!?


This is how we travel to Wal Mart




So.Much.Snow


Her "boyfriend" for valentines day! Go Single Pringles!!


When Isabel can't think she puts her head in cold things... and she thought I was weird.


Isabel always complains about me always "one-upping" her. And the other day she drew all over my fruit snacks, so I drew over all her food. Her eggs, chips, granola bars and cans. The eggs were just the cutest.


This night was INSANE! We drew on our faces and ended up throwing water at each other at 2:30 in the morning... sorry Rachel!!


We got heart attacked!!



Rachel showed us the AMAZINGNESS of the Benson building! And we made a new friend :). 


It was a little scary.....


And it got a little friendly with Isabel.

Happy Valentines Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I miss all of you guys. You're so crazy, but I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!