Monday, January 27, 2014

Home #1 & Home #2

This weekend I got to leave my home #2, and go to home #1!!! I was SO excited to see my siblings and grandma. My parents were in Hawaii but decided to surprise everyone else anyways. I had so much fun sleeping with Dallin and Hollie (in a comfy bed!!) and hanging out with Grandma! So grateful I'm not too far away.







Sure do love my family and miss them to pieces!!! Can't wait to see them again in just a few short weeks! :D


Hollie and I ran to Wal Mart one night to grab a few things and decided to take a detour through the jewelry section where we tried on engagement rings. I took a pic and sent it to my roommates back in Rexburg with an excited text: "Look what just happened!!!!! :) :) :) :)" to which I got many excited, confused and worried texts back. 


Upon arriving back to Home #2, Isabel...... was "activated"..... apparently I bring out a different side of her when I'm around.


Tonight after FHE we made a chain and wrote down quotes and fun memories and hung it up on our wall. Only 72 more days until Winter Semester is over! Woot!


Finally got decorations up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!!